I see only two of them Rahul Verma and don't know who is bad robot?
I came back to this blog after two years and I see a post from Rasik - a post that is just a month old...what a coincidence. Bad Robot is Rohit Makkad :)I removed this blog from public viewing when I started my MBA.
Alright. Now you MBA is complete.I think you can make it live again on your profile.
I see only two of them Rahul Verma and don't know who is bad robot?
ReplyDeleteI came back to this blog after two years and I see a post from Rasik - a post that is just a month old...what a coincidence. Bad Robot is Rohit Makkad :)
ReplyDeleteI removed this blog from public viewing when I started my MBA.
Alright. Now you MBA is complete.I think you can make it live again on your profile.
ReplyDelete