One of the most famous guys of Computer science 2005 batch, Rasik Bihari Tiwari (02/19/1983-) got married to Shewta on 07/09/08 leaving many with heartbroken. He also received an honor being the first person to get married from hostel. Rasik is one of the most humble persons you will see in your life, at least for me and if he does not leave an lasting impression on you in first meeting then I don’t think you have met the Rasik.
This special occasion was witnessed by Munesh Vishwarkarma, Electrical Engg. SGSITS 2005 batch from the people I know.
With this being said, Rasik I wish you all the very best in your life and future endeavors.
Hemant
Leave Rasik a scrap on Orkut
Or visit him on facebook .
This special occasion was witnessed by Munesh Vishwarkarma, Electrical Engg. SGSITS 2005 batch from the people I know.
With this being said, Rasik I wish you all the very best in your life and future endeavors.
Hemant
Leave Rasik a scrap on Orkut
Or visit him on facebook .
The first post for our batch couldn't have been better than this one for the post addresses none other than Rasik or shall I say The Rasik or JRasik... naaaa..... Bihari would be just fine... He is really a piece... a person of his own kind (read breed).... let me explain it this way when you live with 90 odd guys in a place like hostel you lose few of your attitude style and learn or develop little bit like others but this chap held it all way long... He changed others, I for one.
ReplyDeleteHe is so inspiring by the way he enjoyed every bit of his hostel life (which I am only aware of being a witness). He hardly missed any trouble (panga) and was involved in one of the greatest panga of our time in first year... Burning a first year hostel room (was it Nilanbar's room???)... it almost got him caught..but he managed to escape by his charm ;) ...He is just a kind of person who should be in school note books for kids to write essay on :)
There are a lot of memories that each one of us in hostel have and in almost every memory there is a bit of Rasik.
Rasik - Just be you.