I never intended this blog to become stale or in other words become dormant for so long. Now onwards I would try my best to keep this updated and try to publish at least one post every month from my end.
Finally some updates:
I don’t know whether this has become a trend, but now a days people have started changing parties…ahh.. come on I am not talking political stuff…I am talking about poor bachelors.
As per my knowledge, following have joined Rasik’s Party
• Lokesh Agrawal
• Varun Seth
• KK
• Santosh Chaudhary
• Arun Rao
• Rahul Nema- for a moment I wonder what was Nema’s first name ☹
• Vivek Bhandari
• Dinesh Soni
Well these are the people as my knowledge; I will update more info such as wedding picture and details about the wedding later.
Few probable members that I could think of who would join Rasik’s party are
• Ashok singh
• Aniruddh Vijayvargiya
Now, in this blog Amit Tomar deserves a special place on cracking IAS…wow, that is really commendable performance.
Other notable accomplishments are by
• Rajneish Tantuvay for becoming JTO
• Aniruddh Vijayvargiya, Girish Mittal and Rohit Talwar- for joining IMT, Ghaziabad
Some of the details are quite old, but in future I along with other bloggers will try to post more details information. I hope you all would like this initiative.
In case you want to contribute here please PM me.
Happy reading ☺
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment